If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Friday, February 25

Poor Loser Quote of the Week: "It's not me, it's low voter turn out."

According to Gale Thetford, many of her supporters didn't even know there was a primary. Some supporters. Guess they didn't notice her yard signs.

Ransburg blames his close race with Ardis on low voter turn out. Er, are you under the impression that Turner and Brown (ha!) supporters are going to cross to the dark side, Davey? Nah, I don't think so.

Marshmellow -er- I mean Marcella hasn't publically stated her excuse as to why VanAuken came out ahead, but you know poor voter turn out is the mantra she cries herself to sleep with at night.

I'm sure this point of view ain't popular, but I believe that if you don't know, you shouldn't go. Only those who take the time to investigate a candidate (Journal Star Editorials don't count) should vote for a candidate.

2 comments:

Billy Dennis said...

So, why did yo abandon this blog?

pollypeoria said...

I dunno. Got busy. Didn't know how to get it "out there." You, Willy Nilly, and now C.J. Summers do such a great job - tough acts to follow. Maybe I should try again. I sure was surprised to see my blog on your blog. Thanks for asking.

Blog Archive