If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Tuesday, October 11

I told Bill to stop playing with his thingy... NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Technology. Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Bill Dennis had to go messing around with his blog, no doubt attempting to make some new fangled, completely unnecessary improvements. Consequently, Bill apparently blew up his connection to Word Press. Now Bill must resort to posting on blogspot like the rest of us losers/mere mortals. The Internet fairies don't like it when you get arrogant, William.

If you are going through Peoria Pundit withdrawal, you can find Bill's musings at peoriapundit.blogspot.com

Or, you can just hit the link on my side bar. Amazingly, my absolute hatred of all things technical along with my fear of the unknown has led me to never, ever touch my links. Therefore, you can always find your way to Bill via MY pathetic, boring, no photos, no frills, no chills, blog.

The world is a more wonderful and magical place when I don't understand how things work.

If something breaks? Well, that's why God made Mastercard. And Visa. And American Express.

2 comments:

Billy Dennis said...

There's a reason I need to wear glasses, Polly.

Anonymous said...

And, those are pretty thick glasses at that aren't they Bill?

Blog Archive