If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Saturday, November 12

Damn women drivers!


I admit it, I'm a horrible sexist. If this had been a story about a husband running over his wife with a van, I'd assume he had a long history as a wife beater and I'd want him locked up for life, skip the trial. However, since it is a wife running over her husband -repeatedly no less- I automatically think, "I wonder what he did to deserve that?"

The woman was charged with Aggravated Battery. Really? You think? I wonder why not attempted murder?

Gentlemen, just a little unsolicited advice from Aunty Polly. The cliche, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

True.

Totally and completely true.

No comments:

Blog Archive