If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Friday, February 17

Being One Is Fun!!!



I forgive you all for not noticing, I just realized it myself! I will soon be celebrating one whole year of blogging. Huh. That's a lot of time I can't get back. I do think it has been a healthy experience, however. It is much better to rant and vent on faceless strangers than those you live with.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Love, Paulina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our pleasure Polly. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Pammy said...

Happy Blogthday!

Blog Archive