If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Tuesday, March 21

At Last! A Nice Helping of Common Sense!

Yup. A new blog, and it's a doozy. Commonsense Peoria. I just discovered it today. Must say, "Commonsense Dude" comes out of the gate strong. All posts are interesting and well worth your time.

3 comments:

Chris Holcomb said...

If you're into common sense, you should checkout my site. It's nothing but common sense.

http://jacecommonsense.blogspot.com

Common Sense Dude said...

Polly,

Thank you for the kind words. I hope I can continue the fine reputation you have given me.

And what? Anothter common sense blog? Jace Walden has one from Georgia and get this -- he chose the same template as me. Must make sense.

Thanks,
Common Sense Dude

Chris Holcomb said...

Well, it seems that great minds think alike...at least when it comes to a blog layout.

Blog Archive