If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Thursday, April 20

Insight Sucks

Sorry for the lack of posts. Could not get on the internet yesterday. All day. Some sort of maintenance issues that were not supposed to interrupt service but did, ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Called Insight and asked for a credit. My ears are still bleeding from the high pitched wails of laughter. Jerk wads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly,
You are smarter than that! Stop the madness. Go to DSL. I've had both. It's cheaper, been more reliable and those jerks at insight are only interested in your payments, not their service.

Any differences in access, speed or up or down loads are negligible.

pollypeoria said...

I switched to the Jerkwads at Insight from the Dorkwads at SBC DSL. They, too, sucked. I agree with you regarding speed, access, up or down loads. Price is negligble too, if you have a cable/broadband package deal. With DSL however, every time my phone rang I got disconnected from the net. Had the SBC geeks out here numerous times to fix it. They never could. I'm going to try smoke signals next. In my uglier moments of blind, raging technology frustration and anger, I think the Unabomber had a valid point.

Anonymous said...

City Wide free WiFi!

pollypeoria said...

I admit, sometimes communism and city wide WiFi seems attractive. Although if it actually friggin' WORKED I'd be happy to pay for it.

Blog Archive