If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Monday, May 8

Insight Cable Blows.

It blows chunks, in fact.

My broadband was down for two days, because Insight is "upgrading." Now that I can once again receive the internet, I cannot find any discernible changes let alone upgrades. I did receive an urgent e-mail from Insight informing me that my service would be disrupted shorterm for yet even more upgrades in the next few days.

And I thought SBC sucked.

Anyway, Polly is seriously considering moving to the Peoria Airport. I can sleep on the benches. Watch sports on big screen t.v., and my laptop never has a problem receiving their FREE wi-fi. Hey! C.J! I finally found Utopia!

2 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

Those small town ISPs are the worst. Look on the bright side; at least you were only down for two days.

pollypeoria said...

"Mine's been extremely fast and reliable..." Nah. Nah. Nah. Vonster's special. Insight LOVES Vonster. Teacher's Pet. Okay, except for lucky Vonnie and Rush Limbaugh, Insight blows chunks!

Blog Archive