If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Friday, August 25

Someone Check. Are Bill's Eyes Permanently Crossed?

Yup. Billy fell off the wagon and has been playing with his thingy again. I don't think Bill understands why it is so hard for his regular readers to cope with his nasty habit of frequently changing his blog format.

Bill, remember the contrived "New Coke" controversy? Imagine if Nestle announced it would begin adding raisins to all Hershey bars. What if the Wall Street Journal started dotting i's with a big bubbly hearts? What if District 150 announced it was going to take over ancient Glen Oak Park, cover it in asphalt, and place a big, ugly, new fangled institution there? Oh, yeah. That's right...

This is Peoria, Dude. We despise change. Now knock it off before it falls off!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was contrived about the new coke thing? The bast**ds took away the good coke and never made it again, classic is no substitute!

pollypeoria said...

Er, as I thought classic is the old coke recipie.

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

Hey, I'm just glad to see you posting again...and the image of Billy playing with his thingy just sent me to the toilet...

Anonymous said...

Nestles does not make Hershey bars. Hershey does. Another bit of info from the "cesspool of knowledge"

pollypeoria said...

Okay, okay, I admit I am not up to date on what corporation makes what with what. Gawd, I'm not sure I really want to know. But you get my point, eh?

Blog Archive