If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Friday, October 7

See? I can be reasonable. I can. I can. I CAN!!!

Per the thoughtful and reasonable request received via e-mail from one of the parties involved, I have deleted my previous post.

Polly doesn't want to make a delicate situation worse.

Even though I think I was right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly:

I've got a letter that I want you to be aware of. Pick a place, like a specific book at a library and I will leave it there for you.

pollypeoria said...

Well, see, anon, the other three or four people who read this blog could easily go find the book. Could you e-mail the contents of said letter?

Anonymous said...

It's like an episode of "Get Smart."

JasonS said...

Or "Desperately Seeking Polly."

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes .... someone is trying to blow your cover. I think it's the late lamented "River City."

pollypeoria said...

If its Willy Nilly, I'm there!

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't believe it if I typed it an emailed it. You'd need to see a xerox copy of this document in order to believe it. I suppose that I could leave it in a book and email you anonymously?

Mahkno said...

SMART: Chief I think we need to use the cone of silence.

CHIEF: Not the cone of silence Max.

SMART: It's the rules Chief.

CHIEF: Very well Max, the cone of silence...

pollypeoria said...

Anon: e-mail me your e-mail address. Will try to work something out. (I'll be the one discreetly talking into my tennis shoe phone, taking pictures of the area with my huge red mum corsage.)

Blog Archive