If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Wednesday, November 9

And now, a special request for Bill Dennis..

Dearest Bill,

I know you are probably very busy today, as is typical for you on Wednesday. I know you stayed out last night diligently covering City Council. However, I am going through a very stressful time at the moment, and I could really use some eye candy. Some Russell Crowe eye candy to be specific. Since I am no where near the computer whiz/guru/god you are, (although did you notice I've finally learned how to link?!) do you think you could possibly take a moment out and oblige a fellow blogger who clearly worships you?

Love,

Polly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flattery will get you NOWHERE with me. But I did take pity on you and posted a pic of the unwashed Mr. Crow folding his rather large weapon.

pollypeoria said...

Come on Bill! Women look for the same qualities as you when savoring eye candy. Well, almost. Nice body, not much clothing. Thanks for the pic, I enjoy seeing Russell's long blonde locks, but next time could you find something from Gladiator? Preferably one in which Russ is wearing one of those short kilt/skirt thingys?

Anonymous said...

You know ... it IS possible to upload and post pics to Blogger.

pollypeoria said...

Dude, I almost deleted my entire blog (the tragedy!) just learning to link. I would start a nuclear war if I attempted to post pics.

Blog Archive