If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Thursday, November 10

LOOK MOM! I'M A SLITHERING REPTILE!

Friends -and enemies- I owe you all a beer. As of this morning my silly little blog/vent fest has enjoyed 10,000 hits. Yes, half of them are mine. Nonetheless, my ego has enjoyed the boost. I have moved up from a crawly amphibian to a slithering reptile in the blog ecosystem. I aspire to be a playful primate just like Bill Dennis some day. Of course, I will have to learn how to post pics and eye candy for that to happen. (Bill, I swear, I have tried! It doesn't work!)

Anyway, next time you see me, feel free to remind me it's my turn to get the next round.

2 comments:

Billy Dennis said...

Thanks for the promotion. Alas, I am but a lowly Large Mammal. At one point, I was a Playful Primate, but they fixed the glitch in their rankings that elevated by rankings.

Polly: If you weren't anonymous, I would go over to your home and show you how to do this.

pollypeoria said...

You'll always be a playful primate in my eyes, Bill.

P.S. stop rubbing your superior non-anonymity in! You're an independent freelancer. I have an annoying employer with an ego even bigger than my own. Once I win the lottery, I promise I will reveal my identity. You'll be disappointed when I out myself, I'm really quite dull, with a face made for radio...

Blog Archive