If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Sunday, February 5

I'm a little concerned....

As always, my significant other (S.O.) brought me a cup of coffee and the newspaper in bed this morning. I drank the coffee, but could only muster up enough energy to glance at the front page of the PJ Star. VERY abnormal. Usually I devour the Journal Star, as if it were a fine meal, or a newspaper actually worth reading.

Today, I simply couldn't give a rip.

Time to plan a vacation. Definitely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a little concerned that you even read the Journal Star. (And I will not call it a newspaper for obvious reasons)

Blog Archive