If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Tuesday, February 7

Stop Playing With Your Thingy Young Man!!!

Jeeze! It's disgusting! Bill Dennis has changed the format of his blog once again. He seems to experiment every other month or so. It is nearly as disturbing as the thought of Germans owning the water company, the Kellar Rail Line being converted to a bike path, AND giving a bunch of yahoos a TIF for an underground parking garage for a museum very few are anxious to have. The Peoria Pundit is my first and main read of the day. Imagine if the New York Times changed it's font/format once a month.

Frankly, this new format is wierder than any of the others. There's a recently showered woman wrapped in a towel posing in the top left corner. Not unattractive by any means, but when I first clicked on the site, I immediately thought it was a pop up advertisement for Dove Soap.

Bill, eye candy is dandy. Give us more. However, changing the friggin' format of your blog every time the wind changes direction is simply unprofessional.

This is the Midwest, Son. Peoria no less. We thrive on consistency, not change. We loathe change. Fear it even. Really, you are going to go blind any second now, Bill.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with Ms. Polly Purebread Peoria... that experimental Peoria Pundit doo-hickey has gotta end sooner or later. I'd prefer sooner. I'm too easily confused just in normal day-to-day operations, let alone with a new set-up everytime I check in. Thank you, Bill, for at least TODAY returning to a bit of sanity.

Anonymous said...

It WAS a pretty weird format, huh? I wonder if there was some glitch or something because it is back to "normal" now. Also, his sidebars and links were gone.

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

It was a lovely picture and a wonderful way to start my day.

Sure there were no links or new posts, and it wasn't exactly professional, but it was a fine picture nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

It was a glitch, folks. I was building a blog for someone and I was lookng over available themes i could alter. I left one of the test things up longer than I should have.

While it wasn't my intent to change my theme, I ended up doing it anyway.

So there.

I'll play with my thingy any time I want.

pollypeoria said...

Yeah? Well, FINE. But keep in mind William, that if you are always playing with your thingy, then no one else can play with it either...

Blog Archive