If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Monday, September 4

There. Now Quit Yer Bellyachin'



I figured I owed my 12 devoted readers something. Polly promises. You will not find this pic anywhere else on the net. If you do, they stole it from here. I did not realize how difficult it would be to take pictures of one's own foot/leg. I also did not realize how difficult it would be to find a store that sells fishnet stockings in August.

I was told fishnets were a "winter item." Er, they don't seem like they would keep one very warm.

Oh. Then again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have two words for this post, Polly: "Painted toenails."

Preferably red.

Think about it.

pollypeoria said...

Billy,

Argh. Some people are never satisfied!

Scarlett left the lid off the lid of my "Bad Girl Red" polish and now it is all gunky and useless. What can I say, roomates suck.

I see you have insomnia too?

Anonymous said...

No. I have a second shift job.

Anonymous said...

okay, a little higher please, I need proof that you are not Chase Ingersoll.

pollypeoria said...

Anon- Thanks. A lot. I'm off to off myself now....

Blog Archive