If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Wednesday, April 18

Meet Rutger's Women's Basketball Team...











Before last week I didn't know who Imus was. I don't care for talk radio. Too many egos that are even bigger than mine. Rather listen to tunes. I didn't find Imus' comment racist as much as it was sexist. I'm Caucasian and I've referred to my own hair as nappy at times. To me, "nappy" refers to hair that is frizzy, tangled, knotted, etc. Women of all races have been called whores, justified or not, since Eve left the Garden of Eden.

My guess is that Imus was dismayed by women who were too busy playing basketball to concern themselves with being beautiful for the duration of the game. Imus, on the other hand, is both nappy and really ugly ALL THE TIME. He might be a "Ho" too, but I don't know enough about him to judge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butt ugly maybe. Not nappy.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that we can always count on you, Vonster.

pollypeoria said...

So, Vonnie, are you butt ugly? Just wondering...

Anonymous said...

Everyone should get a bio of each of thoes young women. They are honor students, students that play 5 instruments and young women that have fought to do all that America has said they should do to make it in this world. What right has anyone got to disrespect them.

Those young women did not deserve to be called a disrespectful name and have people in this country justify it.

I wish that some of you could be African American for just one day. You would then understand what it is like to do everything you can to make life good for your family and be good citizens and still be disrespected because of your race.

Give me a break.

google said...

Quelle est la taille de la source de ces grandes données? google Quelle quantité de données puis-je obtenir, car je soupçonne กูเกิล que ce contenu substantiel a été supprimé de la base de données?

Blog Archive