If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Saturday, October 8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

A buddy of mine informed me that my favorite lobbying lawyer turned 40 last weekend. I've given Mr. Jones a lot of grief in the past, so I thought the least I could do was wish him a belated happy birthday sans any of the typical undeserved vitriol I usually toss his way.

The forties aren't so bad, Matt. We are allowed to make real money now, and occasionally people take us seriously. Suckers.

Hope it was happy, Matt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Polly! the DAY slid by with all of the black balloons, red meat and whipped cream frosting a boy could want. My wife hit just the right note of celebration and hibernation for a man of my advanced years. As for the blog, I agree with your assessment of Spears/Schock, it should be a barnburner.... As for Chase, it is one of the most interesting developments since becker v. gorman's tap. Sure to entertain for years to come. Keep up the good work.
Matt

Blog Archive