If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Monday, February 26

Yummy Oscar Goodness

Actually, I didn't watch the Oscars because, frankly, I couldn't care less. If I have a lot of laundry to fold and Law and Order is a repeat, I might tune in to see the dresses. Polly does have a thing for fancy gowns, but never has an occasion to wear one. Sometimes I wish our town was just a little less casual. I would never dream of asking for a tax subisdized venue to justify my purchase of a designer garment. However, after a long winter of long underwear, lumpy/itchy wool fisherman sweaters, and frozen snow boots, a little glamour would be much appreciated.

I couldn't find any pictures of my fantasy lover boy, Russell Crowe, at last night's award show. However, I did find this lovely image.



Sigh. Rich, gorgeous, a genius, a gladiator, and a sexy Aussie accent. What more can a girl ask for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have watched Oprah's pre-award show....Crowe and Nicole Kidman interviewing each other....

Anonymous said...

What more could you ask for? Deodorant ... he apparently doesn't bathe himself very well.

pollypeoria said...

Gosh. I'd be happy to bathe him personally. Every single nook and crevice.

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of the cartoon I saw once. A woman was thrown over a large man's shoulder and another woman was asking her "Why do you stay with that sadist?" to which she replied.... wait for it .... "Beats me."

Blog Archive