If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Monday, July 25

Mmm...Oh...Oh...Oh...Please don't stop...YES! YES! YES!!!

*
Found two new blog sites, thanks to the Peoria Pundit. Liked them so much that I added them to my blog roll. My attempts to link them worked on my very FIRST try, which is definitely a sign of divine intervention. The first, peoriacrackhouse.blogspot.com, shows homes where the author believes crack is being dealt. The second, shameonpeoria.blogspot.com, shows homes - rental properties mostly - that are a blight on the neighborhood. It also gives the address of where the owners actually reside and the name of the lender. Beautiful. Now that's what I call "citizen journalism."

I promise have nothing to do with either blog. I have no clue who the author and/or authors is/are. But I really, really like them. A LOT.

Of course, all properties, owners and occupants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, should our beloved and hard working City and States Attorneys ever get around to prosecuting them.

Whoever did this should get a prize.

*smiles*
*lights cigarette*

No comments:

Blog Archive