If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Wednesday, September 7

I got the curse

Gas prices will drop big time tomorrow.

How do I know? Because I spent $48.00 at the friggin pump today. Low life evil bastard oil company scum. No, I do not drive a huge SUV.

My long time curse has been that gas prices always fall significantly the day AFTER I fill up. As I was digging under my car seats for spare change and wondering if the lint covered Life Saver discovered beneath the driver's side could suffice for dinner, it dawned on me! The price gouging that has occurred since Hurricane Katrina was probably a conspiracy to get Americans to appreciate the sky high gasoline prices that were around before the disaster. Get it? Soon we will be relieved, content and even happy to pay "only" $2.25 for per gallon of gas.

Evil genius oil company bastard scum.

Note to self: Call Smith Barney in the morning. Buy Exxon stock.

No comments:

Blog Archive