If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Wednesday, November 16

All right, who signed off on this weather?!


It's the Mid-West. It is November. It should be expected. Why is it that every year I get caught off guard as to how quickly the weather can turn crappy around here?! Suddenly -within a day- it is long underwear season for the love of God.

I Took the dog for a walk. Frenchy is not pleased with me. It was too cold and windy for the dog to even pee. French opted to wait until we were home so he could use the kitchen floor, the little &%#@!.

On a positive note, the price of gas will fall even more dramatically in the next few hours. Based solely on the fact that I filled up today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one ... I went outside and it was so cold I came right back in the house and peed on the kitchen floor too.
That'll teach my wife for making me go outside because I haven't learned to lift the lid.

pollypeoria said...

Dewayne,
You are one sick puppy. Your poor wife.

Blog Archive