If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Thursday, January 19

Isn't she lovely? Smart and Loud Too.







The best women are, you know. I like Katherine Hepburn. She was sexy without taking off any clothes. I couldn't find one revealing picture of her, not even in an off the shoulder gown. Hepburn wasn't intimidated by anybody, a rarity for a woman of her day. She thought it was more important to be interesting and honest than "lady like." If I had daughters, I'd point to Hepburn as a role model.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Polly.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Dennis Miller lines:

"He was shakier than Katherine Hepburn on a helicopter ride."

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz, Polly... I wouldn't want my daughter(s) to be having a 30 year affair with an actor who wouldn't get a divorce because of his religion...

Would you?

Hee haw... yer pal, Prego Man

pollypeoria said...

Mazr, Excuse Polly Anna, but that "joke" is sad. She's suffered from Parkinson's!

Prego, You make a fair point regarding her affair with Spencer. There are a lot of recovering Catholics who agree. Different time, different age. People who believed they would literally burn in hell for such transgressions. Nonetheless, I think Hepurn had a lot of chutzpah, which I admire.

Blog Archive