If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Monday, December 11

I heard the rumors...

I but I didn't believe them. HA!!! I was at a holiday open house over the weekend and a little lady was collecting signatures for none other than GALE THETFORD to run for an At Large City Council seat. You'd think after the spanking' Bob Manning gave Thetford when she ran to retain her Council seat in the last City election she would take the hint.

All I can say is...
"Um.."

Thetford began every single painful and long winded speech she gave while on the Council with "Um." She should use it as her campaign slogan.

Gawd, are Ran$burg and Marcella going to attempt to rise from the dead and defeated too?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, at this point, I don't support this, but ummmmm, I will probably support this..ummmm.

Merle Widmer said...

Hi Polly,

My emails to you are not clearing the postmaster. Do you have a new address. If so advise with an email to me. Thanks and Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Anonymous said...

(hanging head) Christ not again. You can read how I feel about um, ah um, on my blog. Please, someone slit my wrists and don't you dare say the T word.

pollypeoria said...

Merle,

My e-mail address is: pollypeoria@yahoo.com

Sorry for the troubles. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

The woman is a babbling idiot. If she gets past the primary I am moving to Morton, despite it being home to the most notorious of Peoria's slumlords and hence the reason I won't get squat for my Peoria home.

Anonymous said...

I was in St. Louis for the Thetford years ... but I'm getting the distinct impression that the woman was not a popular figure ... from EVERYONE. LoL.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

She dug her own grave in her district... so this is all she's got left.



BURL

pollypeoria said...

Von, National politcs we differ. Local politics, we agree. In fact, the only folk in this town who can't spot, weed and seed the elected dingleberries have editoral jobs at the PJ Star and/or memberships at the Peoria Country Club.

Blog Archive