If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Saturday, November 26

Look Mom! I'm a Flappy Bird!!!



Just in time for Thanksgiving!

I better find some neked pics of Russ and Scarlett if I'm going to retain my new blog rank. Sigh. Work. Work. Work!

Hopefully, this will suffice for now:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always suspected you were just a big old link whore.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

How about a few pics of Naomi Watts?

Anonymous said...

By the way, I just a fuckin' mollusk right now. I need some links!

pollypeoria said...

Okay, but no more profanity in my comment section, Emilio. I have standards you know. Eye candy, fine. Potty mouth, nope. My Momma raised me right.

Blog Archive