If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Sunday, November 27

You wanna know what Victoria's big secret is?


The "secret" is that Victoria is a hussy, obviously. Browsing through the Victoria Secret Catalogue this evening, I asked my significant other, "Do you like this gown?" Significant Other really didn't care much about the gown, but asked if I could just stand in the same pose for awhile. Huh. Not quite sure what this comment reveals about my significant other, but I think it might be important.

BTW...Why does this woman look so cranky? I don't think her face conveys a seductive look. I think it's more a, "this friggin garment itches like crazy and these four inch heels are killing me, so could you take the damn picture already?!" I know, I know, what heterosexual male is looking at her face? Blah. Blah. Blah. I've purchased stuff from VS a time or two. It always falls apart the third time through the washing machine.

Yes, Gentlemen, lingerie must be washed occasionally.

1 comment:

Mahkno said...

For some reason this just reminded me of Foamy.... he has some things to say about lingerie.

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

Blog Archive