If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Tuesday, December 13

Scarlett waiting patiently for Bill to call...



I know you're busy with City Council coverage and all tonight, Mr. Dennis, but give the girl a break. Besides, some of the other sorority sisters would like to use the damn phone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My great grandmother wore that same dress to Mass last Sunday.

pollypeoria said...

Glad to see you're being so productive with your time, Stormin'. Perhaps you could teach Ingersoll a thing or two?

Actually, I think I've posted most of the pics on that site previously. I can not bare to post the one's of Scarlet with a mullet hairdo. Hope that was a wig. Nonetheless, her agent should be shot for allowing it to happen.

Anonymous said...

Dammit! I told Scarlett to page me when she's jonesin' for a booty call.

Blog Archive