If your mind is too open, your brain will fall out. Warning: Names, identities, descriptions, and pictures have been changed and/or used to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. PollyPeoria should not be used or quoted as a source for your senior college thesis.

Wednesday, February 1

I don't want to hear any more crap about remaining anonymous...


Three of my favorite blogs are no more.

Lollygaggin' is gone. Greater Peoria Blog, no more. Dave's Blog, gone and terribly missed.

I'm not positive why Pammy gave up Lollygaggin' or Dave Dahl gave up his blog. "Peoria Dad" of the Greater Peoria Blog sent me the following e-mail:

Polly:

Just when you update your blog list...

In case you hadn't noticed, I had to lose the Greater Peoria blog.

Wasn't my boss. They were fine. But someone within another prominent company in town had a problem with me airing my views. Sad, really. I decided to lose it rather than negatively affecting my employer. Just not worth it angering the thought Nazi's of the world.

Seems you're on to something with the whole anonymous thing.

Anyway...



It ain't paranoia if they are really out to get you, people.

Jeeze, who's next? Bill Dennis of Peoria Pundit fame?

Peoria Dad, I'm keeping your link on my blog roll. You could at least come back and let us know when your band is playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly,

I wish they all would come back. Too much great stuff out there not to be shared.

Pam

Pammy said...

Ahhh. Like I just said...in a post...on my blog..it ain't over til the fat lady sings. And I'm a crappy singer.

Anonymous said...

If that happens look for me to start anonymous blogging.

JasonS said...

Well, it's over for me.

Thanks for the kind words, thought, Polly

Blog Archive